Nov 1, 2010

White Knuckle Fashion

My parents went on a lengthy tour of Europe in the sixties. My mother took cooking classes in Paris and collected Italian leather driving gloves; she bought all colors and textures. I now have these delicate gloves in my closet. Soon I will be liberating them from their plastic bagged slumber. If you would like to follow suit and sport a pair this fall, here are some gorgeous options.

1. Warehouse Leather Bow Detail Gloves @ Us.asos.com | 2. Forzieri.com | 3. Burberry @ Net-a-porter.com | 4. Forzieri.com | 5. KIT Gloves in Chartreuse @ Modcloth.com | 6. Mossimo® Driving Gloves @ Target.com | 7.@ ASOS Leather and Lace Mix Cut Away Gloves @ Us.asos.com | 8 Dents Leather Studded Driving Gloves @ Us.asos.com. | 9. Lace Up Detail Leather Gloves @ Us.topshop.com

1 comment:

Jon said...

I like your roundup of driving gloves!